2012年12月5日星期三

nothing.



What the good life! And finally i forget u (80% forget u only la =3= )

Holiday is so bad.Suddenly miss my school life,after back to school life then miss holiday
I think all of you also like this la!XDD

My boyfriend so busy this few months
Actually so worry about he. Well,I know he already a man.But he still can't handle everything i feel
He so stressful and i know it. ask he what can i help he always don't tell me
So....now what can i help me is don't give he any trouble and be a better me
Unforgetable that night he come find me,although is late but he still come find me.
Romantic memory for me 

Well,December 8th will have a car show at Rawang Tesco.7:30PM
for more details http://www.facebook.com/TeamKandH or inbox me.
Hope you all will join us that day! :D 

Tomorrow is my dear BITCH birthday! 
Singhui!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! let's celebrate tomorrow!!!! party with my jimuii!!!!!

Stop here! Will upload next week.Stay turned!


没有评论:

发表评论